Friday, December 9, 2011

Sun, Stars, Wind, Moon... why does he hate me?

I have these stories playing inside of my mind repeatedly. I want to forget but I know that I surely didn't want to forget. Because I was a kid, a strange kid I suppose. I once imagined you to be this tall guy, straight short hair that's combed back with a shirt that's tugged in. I imagined for you to have these two gorgeous pair of eyes that would make me nervous by just a glance. But I liked that about you. It was surely a destined meet because since the beginning, there was no awkwardness between us. As if we were old friends. Just by looking at your eyes I can tell there was no words needed. This is probably what the call love. Yes, love at first sight. I sometimes wish that I'm a singer. So that I can sing and yell everything that's screaming inside of me for you to hear, to know without being judged. But this world is cruel because everyone, everything must be judged by all eyes's. I know that it's selfish of me to thinks like this. But we went on our own separate ways. Please If you're hurt like I do, I would go back on that day if I were you. I got to swear that I saw you turned around 3 times that day. Even if your heart left me, my heart still remembers you. But I'm already absent in your mind yet I'm still foolishly chasing after you.








Photobucket