Thursday, December 8, 2011

Only One For Me


We first started our 1st chapter with a fairytale.
We smoothly go through it..
We built our own memory lane which
was beyond this KID's imagination.
But it was torn apart by a Cyclones...
The Island that was suppose to be a paradise,
change into a Neverland.
These is a sincere story deep deep from my heart.
The more I push, the better it will be.
The first time I remember, all of us were together.
In the future that where ever you might be,
please wait a bit longer and wait for me, will you?
By then if I ask you, do you like me too?
please call my name when you see me...
In a blink of an eye, we will be adults...
by then will you remember me?
yes, I was that strange child...
But in the future which we will be in,
by chance I might wander and be lost,
please call out my name so that I can recognize you.







Photobucket