Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday's

Mariam's weather broadcast:

It was morning and it was raining heavily just like how my heart was back then.
The news that will be told about several minutes from I get out from the car.
I heard what you have to said but so poor that it came form someone else's mouth.
Why can't you build up the courage that you have and come to face me?
By then the things you only know is just mock me behind my friggin' back.
You know that you just don't need me anymore so you just decided to leave.

On evening I stayed back at school with my classmates and schoolmates to
attend our add math class. It was exciting and not an exhausting at all.
It's all thanks to Idris, Izmeer and Erik because they would accompany me
for me to attend the class even though it's not their class.THANK YOU DUDES!




<span class=