Saturday, March 12, 2011

The End Of March Test

There are absolutely no other weeks that was so freakishly not fun
like this one. It was the March test for SMK Putrajaya P8(1)...
and one more time! I'M A FORM 4 STUDENT! oooooyeaaahhhhh.
the test was not quite easy. especially for Account,
i just HATE the facts that i can't answer it -.-'
addmaths my favorite over all of those subject~ haha.
I receive an A for that subject :P. kehkehkeh...
Alhamdulillah thank you Allah :)

So tonight, Saturday night... i've been skyping with Izmeer Aduka
(ceh name nak hebat, haha)AND! the one and Only
My Kak Khairin Sayang <3!
awesome senior i've ever met let me tell you that.
she's my back bone :D. hehe akak! you rock my mind!
:D
(The skype box when I was skyping with her)


(and this is just me fb-ing with nazren :])




<span class=