Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Tragedy

MARIAM'S WEATHER FORECAST:

The whole day I've waited for what you have to said to me... THE WHOLE
FUCKING DAY I'VE WAITED and all that you can do is to tell what
you wanted to say to someone else by saying ''kau ni terlampau ambik
serious sangatla. benda REMEH-TEMEH ni kau rilek sudeeeee.....''
FUCK YOU LA remeh temeh!. Aku tak nak langsung gaduh dengan kau.
gile sucks doh. agak lah sikit nak kate
bende tu remeh de! wa bako lu gak kang! x(. It's funny that you think
you really know me, it's even funnier that you think you really
know yourself and I was all up to think that THIS can be fix..silly silly me.
the strange's thing is that when ever i'm almost get over you completely,
you pulled me in for another round. WHAT THE HELL?!
are you crazy? why are you like this? being beside you,
seeing you is suffocating... Please disappear from my sight.
Cut the crap and get a hold of yourself and stop it!
I loved you ones and twice but I don't now.
i'm erasing you from my memory.




<span class=