Thursday, February 24, 2011

I may

I may said that 'oh god i'm so happy for the both of you!'
I may said 'i want to be your bridesmaid!'
I may said 'make sure that you take a really good care of her!'
I may said 'i would be mad at you if you hurt her!'
I may said 'you'll be a great husband for her someday'

it was the truth. truly from the bottom of my heart.
I do meant all of those sayings.
but am in the right place to say those words of wisdom
when i'm still insecure with my feelings to you?
i'm sorry for bringing this up. I'm sorry that
i didn't have the courage to tell you these.
it just that i don't want to be the one that stole
someone else's. no more. i don't want to be the blame.
last year incident is enough. even though i'm not to blame
i am still to be blame. one day, you'll know this.
and it'll be the last time you'll see me.