Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whats another day?

You give this way more thought than it deserves. You say when I tell you about my fear of rejection. I wouldn't know better than to get scared cause since we met we've had this great connection . "You know concrete colored buildings all grow stale!" You say as I look up dreaming
I know better then to include the both of us but I can't sleep...When you're gone.

And you say "what's another day?"
This stage of oblivion I find comfortable and prior to this. I never spoke, you say you understand my sense now and why I always smiles. You know...

Whats another day?
When we're already getting used to gray
What's another day?
If inspiration grows out from this
What's another day?
From silence is the next best thing to bliss
And we're all getting used to hearing you say

"Just let it be..."

I'm tired and sick of you saying those words... so please, stop.