Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Fool

My friends tell me that they think you like me
I don't know why but I feel the same way
But what if it's not like that, what if only I think this way like a fool
Because of fears like that I don't know what to do

Even if I try to read your thoughts
I get a different feeling, I don't know what it is

For how long are you just going to look at me
Look into my eyes, they're telling you to come
If you keep hesitating, if someone else with the courage comes first
How much do you want to regret it if he takes me away first

How long do you want to be a fool like that
Do you want to take me or not
If I keep waiting like this I'll first
Give up exhausted
So just try to confess your feelings with confidence
I'm giving you signs from here
What's the problem come up to me and confess
Hurry up and get the courage

If you like me hurry and tell me
Why do you keep making me anxious
If you like me just get some courage
I'm waiting, why don't you just come you fool.