Monday, December 7, 2009

When I fall

There’s no need for words, deep inside of my eyes it’s clear and full of my feelings towards you. Would you give me your heart, that was whisperingly hid? Hold my hands I will never let you go. I will wait for you, and only you. At your smiles, I dream.. I don’t ever want to wake up from the sweet happiness I’m happy with the sweetness, so I don’t want to wake up. Can you feel it? Within my dark heart you became my light. My heart that was once cold you’ve warmed it up. Accept my love that has coated the world white.. I love you, I will promise you that anyone else won’t do, don’t like anyone else. When I fall it was love at first sight cuz when I fall I already fell in love, it feels as if the time has stopped it’s as if I’m on top of the world.




Photobucket