Monday, May 11, 2009

oh Today

ouh today?wauw~yeah firstly in the morning i had a car
accident...so my brother's car is damaged and its at the workshop now.
I had a big shocked dowh~i arrived at school late and i was suppose
to be a 'late comers ' but my father explain all about the accident to the
teacher and i was free to go.haha.. so when pj aina saw i was late and she shout
'mariam!lmbt!ayok!!!' but i ignore her..then when pj i don't really have the mood
to play around..but i try to make myself in to it..after that in the class when
its bi's period..i feel kinda sick and dizzy so teacher said to me to go back home...
then i told her that i want to take note, but she said that i have to go back or not
im going to be more sick cause i was so cold that time...so now..im at my home...
doin' nothing...just keep on9-ing and study a bit for my exam...haih~i really,
really want to be at school!!!arrggghhhhh!!!