Thursday, May 21, 2009

KWN lattest news!

so! today daryl which is our director/leader and arifin our camera man are going
to shah alam to attend the training camp at "the holiday in" hotel!!wah! haha
so..today daryl and arifin was absent same as tomorrow and the next monday!
5 day ma!!!i miss you guys all ready ma! haish! i dont have my adek/drama king
and my scandal buddy with me today and tomorrow and the next monday!haish!
so...daryl massage me today and said

daryl: hi, dah sampai hotel, yeah you wanna talk with ipin?he's waiting.haha

me: Hi! sorry late! exam lorh~haha so how?hotel okeyh?same room x?

daryl: haven't even seen my room. but, the hotel was ok but the treatment to us
so bad. Program about to start. Yeah, wanna talk 2 ipin? he's here.

me: Ha?lorh..not yet?why?ha?ipin?haha..no..just say hallo to him..

daryl: oklah. Program about to start. have fun with sej tomorrow yeah! jyamata!

me: haha! have fun with sej?yeah i will..NOT! haha..massage me when you're free tau!
i'll call you! i need to know what happen!anyeong!

that's all! lattest news will be report A.S.A.P! tata