Friday, June 19, 2009

today

today, i woke up in the morning to see you.
today, i go to school full with hopefulness.
today, i saw you.
today, im searching for you.
today, i've talk to you.
today, i ask you why.
today, you told me why.
today, i look at you.
today, you don't even look at me.
today, you hurt me again.
today, i confess to my friend.
today, im dying.
today, im stress.
today, i don't want to talk.
today, our friend talk to you.
today, you scolded our friend.
today, one word turns into a war.
today to, i surrender.
today again i cried because of you.
I never meant to start a war.
you know i don't even want to hurt you.
but why? tell me why?
im getting sick of your attitude.
im tired of all your reasons.
but because of this stupid feeling
today to i keep fighting for my love.
im sorry.and thank you for everything.