Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JAPANESE!!!

okai!!!so!yesterday we got
our group for the exchange
students program
thingy...well, this thing
is about, malay student which is my
school and japanese school students exchange.

so my group is B2 i guess...
there's 8 students in each group...
and mine is...nadia,ima,me(mariam),
fidod,syafiq,ipin,syamim & firhard!
ahahaha...and the leader is ipin
and the assistant is me...wek!hmmm...

so last night i ask my pet brother...
i told him everything about the japanese
thingy...so he was shocked cause i was
the ass. then he told me that ass.
has to help the leader talking in the japanese
and more la!then i refuse! i dont wanna!hmm

so today...we when it's art class...teacher
want us to create a shirt for the program.
so we have to be in group to design the
shirt though...i lot of fun actually!
especially when my has the crazy student
in it!well!what can i say?we are crazy...
but that's just how we roll sistah!ahahahha