Saturday, March 28, 2009

crush?

well...i guess i have a new crush though...
it started when i first saw him this
early year...when he was guarding
the stairs. I saw him the first thing i said
in my mine is, "wow he looks different."
i thought that he was older then me...

when class started then i realized that
he is in my class and he is the same
age as me though...i gotta admit, i was
kinda surprise though. plus happy too.

at first i don't think that i want
to talk him...i was just look at him
form the back and im just to shy to talk to him..
then what do think? i talked to him!
im kinda happy though...

the truth is, at first i don't know that
i'll fall for him though...i just thought
that i just gonna like him because of
something else and not like him for real...

well it started when we started to talk
to each other...his voice is so..well
i can't described...he is so nice, gentlemen
and charming when it comes to girls nor guys!
he is nice! and i love people that have
all the attitude that i mention up there.

one day, i started talking with *****
about our birthday...we were discussing
about celebrate it together...then i ask
***** is there anyone else that their birthday
is in April...then ***** said, ******'s birthday
is on April 2!then at that time, my heart moves.
with out any my opinion,he quickly called
him to out table.then we started talking and
that was the first time i talked to him...

after that conversation, we keep talking to each
other..but not all the time though..because he
is kinda of a shy guy...he doesn't talk to girls
so much...that's great though...haha

until one day...when we started talking
to each other at my locker...we were
discussing about our birthday plans.
then he started to look at my locker
and the roof of my locker is gone and
it kinda not so safe cause people can
steal your stuff though...

then after he saw it, he ask me
he:x bahaye ke x de atap cam 2?
me:ahah, enth la weyh...hri 2 da jdi
cam ni dah..aku da btlkan blk,
tpi dye still nak tbukak...aku da
maleyh nak lyn...biarlah..
then he smiled at me and took the
locker roof and fix it for me...
then i was so shocked and in my heart i said
MY HERO!!!then i said thx to him after he did that...

he smiled and said nah its okay.then he left.

I was so shocked at that time...i just stand still
at the corner of the locker and think what just
happend...then i realize that i've fall for him...
until now...i jut dont know what to do...
then i think about Mr.A that i've been fall in love
with since last year...is my feeling towards
him going to go away because of this guy?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...I'M IN DILEMMA.