Saturday, April 25, 2009

half of me

Don't know why I fall for you and now want to CRY because i don't want
to get hurt no more but BECAUSE OF love i stand out another day.
Sometimes i want to have you to myself and hold you. I don't want to
have to bear it any longer. I take just one more step to you and call out
to you again. I want to want you, but I'm afraid that your love and that
person that's protecting you now would see me, today too i cover up
my heart and just cry. Even if i try to bear you, I CAN'T BEAR IT and i
can't bear it ANYMORE. Whenever i open my eyes, I'm searching for YOU.
Even if i try to hide myself, I always tell myself that i don't have the
courage to do that...I can't explain this feeling. I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on, It gets harder to walk away....

HOW LONG CAN I BEAR THIS?mollayo~